Default Female Yorkie in Florida for Sale

1. Your name - Nancy Barnhurst

2. Your city, state: Lecanto, Florida

3. Your phone number:352-249-0802

4. Your email address: tweetyb_715@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 2/27/07

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 14 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Dad-Buddy Love 3 1/2 lbs Mom-Tinkerbell 4 lbs.

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2 lbs.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC

11. Price: $1500.00

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: no

14. Any additional information you want: I have to say - I am scared to post because I know there are alot of very experienced breeders on this site. This is our first litter and do not claim to be any kind of expert in this field but genuinely love the breed and have personally experienced how difficult it is to find a yorkie puppy in this state. I have had 2 negative experiences in the past 3 years during my search for puppies. I certainly don't wish that on anyone - so I understand concerns. This is our only breeding pair-and they are first and foremost our little babies. We care about the standard, personalities and genetics involved with this precious breed.
This little girl is currently on Heartguard Plus, Frontline Plus, current on vaccines, (1 remaining due in 3 weeks) well socialized, raised in our home - this is our first litter and would like to keep in touch with their new parents so we can enjoy seeing them grow up also.
I would love to see her go to a home with another yorkie or small dog - but no large pets please. Also, I prefer homes with older children or adults - now please don't get upset with me - I know there are homes where the parents supervise their small children around these little ones - I have grandkids and they are allowed to hold and play with our yorkies - supervised!
Thanks for your interest and I believe there is a yorkie waiting for those searching - so don't give up your search!! They are worth every bit of time and effort you spend locating that special one that will change your life forever!
I am new to posting so if I do or say something wrong - I'm sorry in advance.
I'm human and make mistakes but am trainable, hehe.
Thanks everyone - I look forward to getting to know you and communicate on this board in the future. I know there is a wealth of knowledge available from so many of you!

Join today and remove this ad!