View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:26 PM   #25
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Carlee View Post
Thanks again everyone. We did hear from our ex vet. She sent us a bill for Carlee's last visit. O.K., I know she needs to run a business, but would it have hurt to send a sympathy note? She know's what happened to Carlee. She was notified by the emergency vet.

Speaking of the emergency vet, my daughter and I went there tonight. I needed to speak with the vet who treated Carlee, to pay our bill and to pick up Carlee's ashes. Considering the circumstances, I suppose it went as well as expected, of course I cried. I miss my poor little girl so.
BIG HUGS to you. I am so sorry to hear about dear Carlee. We lost one in February to a liver shunt. He was roughly 9 weeks old. And both the vet AND our ER vet sent us sympathy cards - I have kept them dear to me. I so wish that everyone could have my vet, he's so good. But we value him so much because we've also had very bad vet experiences in the past. We know how lucky we are, and we would share him with everyone here on YT if they were in the area.

So, here's some more HUGS to you, and keep Cooper safe and happy. I know you love him and hold him close to your heart, especially during this time.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!