Thread: question?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 05:54 PM   #11
GracieLou
The grace of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Yorkie Mom View Post
wow, that is the same food maggie eats. But I cook for her now and I leave the dry kibbles out and she will eat them some during the day but late at night she goes in and eats them real good. She just turned a yr old today, why should I have to change it to adult food or should I? she dont like many kinds of dog food and i thought since she is eating good i would just leave her on those for in between her meals. At least I know shes getting vitamins and other necessary essentials that she might be missing in my home cooked food. I've been giving her boiled hburger and rice somedays and other she gets boiled chicken and rice and she loves it and eats 2 times a day with that where she had been where she did good to eat once a day. and sometimes I mix cottage cheese in her dry food and give her that and she loves cottage cheese with any of it. Do dogs really need to be switched to adult when their 1 yr old?

I switched gracie to adult food when she was 1 yr and 2 months im not sure if they really have to be but i did?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!