View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 12:16 PM   #10
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

oh kathryn i dont know what to say

i want to say im so sorry but then again i wasnt to look at the bright side as sometimes with change new things come about and you learn something and sometimes its for the better, i to wish you could find a more conforatbale house that takes all of you guys in but i do know that there are not always that easy, they are trying to adapt new laws in our town limiting the number of dogs you can even own and cats, they have all ready adapted a mandatory spay and neatur law, and so i mean it has nothing to do with your situation but we all know how it is, i just hope out of this that in the end everyone is happy and everyone works out fine.

you do what you have to and sometimes you have to make a sacrafice, and you seem confident in your choice and you should be. stay positive and stay happy,

and yes you can be mad at your ectended family i would be to. he fathered all of you, not just one of you to take care of hime, he took care of all of you

but aside all that be happy, its a turning point, a changing point, and a learning point.

wishes, hugs, doggy licks from franks, and prayers going to you

wishing you the best.

stephanie
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!