View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Omg The Big Long OMGosh!

New person living in the home, doggies moving out, moving to another city, aaauuuggghhhh! Some stuff is going down in my house!

I just wanted to touch base and say HELLO! I'm not around much anymore I've got alot going, I've been a bit blah with YT, but I'm totally over that and ready to be back! But I have to get over a few hurdles first! lol

I'm moving! Not really cause I'm excited about the idea of packing up my life and loading it up in 100 degree weather and moving it around, but out of pure necessity. I inherited my father recently and I just don't have the room for him here in my current home. We lost my grandmother and he was her caretaker, and she was his, for as long as I can remember. Now that she's gone his siblings sold her home, displacing my father. I'm the "Grown up" of his two children so he becomes my responsibility. NOT THAT I MIND. He's my daddy and I love him! I'm just angry that he was displaced to begin with! Now I need a home that has an additional bedroom for him. He has been staying in my office/guest room for a while and that is NOT working! lol

We are moving a few cities over so not too far a move and my tuba playing daughter will not have to leave her school. Its still a heck of a drive but for the band program, I'll drive her to school every day. She just made marching band so she would kill me if she had to leave! lol

We are choosing between two homes, both with HOA's that are very ridged and have pet restrictions. Not no pets entirely but limiting the number of, forcing me to make some very hard calls.

I thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with a neighbor who loves my babies as much as I do! She flat out told me that I'm not taking Charlie with me, my Labrador. One of the two homes is 2 story and he can't handle stairs. And the other he could do, but she doesn't care, she loves him and that's that! LMAO! It actually works well, Charlie lover her and her children, and I can only take two of my babies with me. So the only question left is....... Who else????

Well I also Thank Heavenly Father for my wonderful Extended Yorkie talk Family! Paris will be staying here on YT and gaining a sister named Chloe! No she is not going to live in Texas with Shana! lol She is staying right here in California! Only an hour and a half away! I am going to join her yorkie meet up group so I can see her often and so Pixie can have play dates with her, Not that Pixie ever played with her... but it will be nice to see them together and pretend.. lol I am really excited about the placement. Brian and I meet Misty and her husband this weekend and they are such a wonderful couple! They are two of the nicest people! And ladies.. Misty is a member of the Lucky Wives Club He's a doll! Sweet as cal be! I see why her Chloe like him so much! lol He's just like my hubby, two peas in a pod they were.... it was too funny!

Anyway.... I'm pretty depressed about everything, angry with my extended family, very hopeful about the things I do have power over, and extremely overwhelmed with responsibility that's been thrust on me right now. ugh! But I can take a deep breath and know that I've found two fine homes and families for my children, and I have somewhere to move my own growing family. As hard as it as appears... it will all be OK... lol

Say a prayer that the move goes well, that my poor father adjusts well to accepting help from his daughter and that Paris and Charlie are nothing but happy in their new homes when they eventually go to them.

Thanks guys!!! And congrats to Chloe on her new sister!!!

P.S.
Please no posts on how I should not move to a place that won't take an excess of 2 dogs, I really am harboring enough guilt and mixed feelings I don't need it. Bottom line, my Father wins. If someone cant understand that... I feel very sorry for their father. I love my babies, it was a tough decision, had the cards not fallen as perfectly as they had, I may not have been able to complete this move at this time, but I would have found a way. God provided for all of us, my babies included, part of that was by leading me to Misty. So please. Don't post to say such things, to do so would just be mean, I've seen it in the past and I honestly couldn't handle it right now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!