View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 07:42 AM   #1
cutiepieyorkies
No Longer a Member

Default would you allow this

i took a post from one of my threads and i just wondered how many would let someone they dont know well to stay in there house and sleep with there dogs i would be to afraid they would skip out in the night and take my dog
and do you believe this story

yes i have bought from her
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiedad123 http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif
hi thats what i done jim my experence w that pam was good, lets see, how many out there ever had a good experence with her? jim

vickie here, i bought a dog from her and its the best thing ive ever done,she let me come to her house and we talked for 3 hrs , before she let me have one, its nice there and her dogs all are pets, im not showing nbut hers do look like great dogs, very responsible and caring for her dogs, they all were so beautiful, i realy just wanted another dog, i came along way to get her too, she let me stay the night there at her house so i wouldnt have to drive back thru the night, lexi was potty trained and had everthing for her, all was in order there, i would recomend her to anyone, shes great, i was afraid lexi would miss the other pup but she was fine, i let her sleep with me and my husband and she will wake us if she needs to potty, pam has it so her dogs are in the cener of her life, and shes mothering them to, realy well i think, all of them are spoiled rotten, their eyes sparkle with love for her, and shes a great person far as i can tell, gave me everything she needed free with the baby before i left, my vet loved her checked out perfect too, also pams vet raved on her , i think a vet like hers will tell you anything you need to know, he said sh gets all the tails and other stuff with him and spares no expense on her dogs, she only has a few dogs, even they slept with us while i was there, pam hasnt no children,i believe she loves them alot too bye vicki
Last edited by vicki304 : Today at 01:53 AM. Reason: i go by vicki
cutiepieyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!