Thread: Broken leg?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
milomlo
YT Addict

Cry Broken leg?

I think Izzy may have a broken leg.
Last night my 5 year old was playing with Cody and Izzy was in bed with me (I was reading a book) and she wanted to get down to play with them.

Well I put her down and she took off running around the corner and my son didn't know she was coming and he stepped on her. OMG she cried and cried and cried. My son cried and cried, I cried and cried. It was horrible.

I took her outside to see if she could walk on it after she calmed down and she just laid there. It was about 9 last night and it was time for bed anyway so I put her in her kennel (my husband thought maybe it would just be spranged and she may be better this morning). Well this morning I got her out of her kennel and took her outside and she still can't walk.

The vet called me first thing this morning (I left a frantic message for them last night) and I took her in. They are going to sedate her to xray her leg. So I had to drop her off. I am so worried about her.

Has anyone else ever had their baby get a broken leg? I am so worried she will never be the same again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!