Thread: Positive Parvo
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:28 PM   #15
LoveMyGirlz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

This is wonderful news!!! I'm so glad! I will look for your thread tomorrow about you bringing Tiffy home!! I think it was a good idea for them to keep her and be sure she is over it.
I'm sure I don't have to tell you that you will learn TONS here! You've come to the right place and get ready to stay awhile!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffi View Post
Thank you all for the prayers! When I talked to the vet yesterday she said Tiffany is doing great! I was so thrilled to hear that! They do want to go ahead and keep her over the weekend to monitor her in case she takes a turn but as long as she stays as she is she will be coming home tomorrow. I wonder now about the possibility of a false positive since she never got too sick.

She is AKC registered and I didn't get her from a breeder. Actually I got her from a less-than-honest family member who couldn't keep her. But yes, I have already told the family member I am sending her the bill and she was agreeable. So I am also very thankful that worked out.

She is 6 months old today actually. I can't wait until tomorrow because I am just believing she is going to continue to do good and I will be bringing my baby home in the morning. In the meantime, since I am new to yorkies, I am going to read up on here about everybody else's and look forward to learning more and sharing with you all when she is home!
LoveMyGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!