View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 12:38 PM   #5
francis53
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppies4urlife View Post
WEll I have a little puppy left I am selling.THis lady contacted me to come see him.She wanted a 3lb and under full grown.I told her he is the runt of the litter,but can not say he will be that small full grown.She asked was he akc,which I said yes.Then I said well I need your name,info to put on my records,because she said she was going to buy him tomorrow.She then got upset and said all you need to do is sign the papers.I will fill in the rest.She contacted me back saying she really wanted a so called T-cup,which is no such thing.I said ok then.I was looking over the internet at ads,She has a 11month old male 2.2lb for 1500.00.I think she was going to try to get mine for 900.00 and resell him for more,but was worried about making a prifit if he gets bigger than 3lbs.Man that burns me up!!!
I dont' blame you for being upset, I would be too! I'm so glad she didn't get your puppy. I won't sell any puppies to someone who is only wanting a tiny one anyway, I'm sure you feel the same as I do, we want our puppies in loving homes, not for someone else to make a profit on after we have done all the work and spent all the money to raise our litters!
francis53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!