View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 02:14 PM   #1
bkessler
Mommy's Little Angel
Donating Member

Default Mocha: My little Angel

I don't how to start... I never dreamed in a million years I would be starting a thread in this section.. Yesterday started out like a normal Saturday morning.. Mocha had me up at 7:00 and we watched 90210 until 9:00 and then we packed up and got ready for Justin to pick us up to head to the beach... During the car ride down she was crying and then she finally fell asleep.. We got to Justin's parents house and we got all lotioned up and then put Mocha in her pen and said "goodbye baby girl, we'll see you in a couple of hours).. This was about 12:30.. We had a great day at the beach and had some lunch and then around 2:30 we decided to go home and as soon as we got in the house it was so quiet (very unusal).. We went into the kitchen and saw her hanging from her pen.. She must have tried to jump out and she got her harness caught on something (i new she was gone as soon as I saw her) It was completely devistating and i can't get the image of how she looked out of my mind.. I think I am still in shock and I know that you all can help me through this hard time.. Thanks to everyone...
Mocha, my little ankle biter:
Even though I only had you for 3 months, it was the best 3 months of my life. I know I yelled out at several time but you were my world.. I became a better peron since you have come into my life.. You are my angel and i will see you up in heaven one day! I love you Mochacino!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!