Thread: Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:15 AM   #13
shimbo
Yorkie Talker

genie is her name....i am ready to face whatever...couple of month ago...we headed to german doctor because she was breathing differently....the vet said she had bronc....and seriously needed teeth cleaning..but until her wheezing went away...she would perform the procedure....antiobiotics were given....overall, it was never as bad as this........i'm still wondering what caused it...she only stayed with my friend overnight...how could it have gotten this bad......?

if it is enlarge heart...wouldn't the vet find that out when i took her in april??

at this moment, i just want her to breath.....i know she will never be better but just comfortable

BTW, she has had kennel cough before..and i'm pretty sure it was never as bad as this...it was more sneezing then this really annoying wheezing and honking sound...i wouldn't be scared if it happened briefly...but its all day.....every second...................i know it seems something serious...i'm anxious to just go and see.....i'm pretty sure it'll act up again when we visit the vet.....it gets worse when she is anxious.........its loud..................

thanks again........
shimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!