View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:09 AM   #14
YorkieGuru
Donating YT 500 Club Member

they are fat lil buggars.. I took all of mine out one morning, and as fast as I could turn around, Elle was gone. I called her name so many times, thinking she was behind this bush we have. Nope she wasn't there, then all of a sudden I heard her bark, and it was coming from far away. I literally FREAKED OUT!!!!!!
I ran the hardest I could to find her, as I kept calling her name I heard her bark. She was 3 houses over in someone's chain link fence. How she got in there is beyond me. Well the worse part about it was, that the yard she was in belong to some big dog. ( who scares me anyway)
Thank heavens the dog wasn't out in the yard at that time, or it might have been a different outcome. I opened the gate and went in and got her. I had a long talk with her that day. Told her about all the scary things that could have gotten her if she isn't with her mommy. She hasn't gotten out of the yard since. I guess there is a lil opening in our fence that she jumped through to get out. We have since fixed it.
These lil babies don't realize how much they worry us constantly.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!