View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 11:42 AM   #15
pamspups
Yorkie Yakker

Default dear sugars mom,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
you know pam, if you are going to tell something, you need to tell it straight. i know for a fact that Rose was way down the road toward you when the other lady called and said she wanted her. everyone on this board was very dismayed to see that it looked like YOU werte getting her back. you are on here trying to make Rose out a lair and you must be nuts. she HAS ALL the vet docuymentation and I have seen it too. you stated in one of your other posts that money was no object to you. BUT, in one of your emails to Rose which I read, you were hum hawing around about not being able to buy her back due to money problems. You are lying in this post and you know it. Weeks before you ever said you would take her back, you have avoided this problem. only after an attorney was contacted and read all the documentation and your contract and you were one day away from charges being filed, did you offer to take her back. Again, I say if you are going to tell something tell it straight and stop quoteing the Bible in the samee posts as all your lies.
dear sugars mom, i feel sorry for you, you dont know a thing do you, again from the day rose got the pup, untill 2 weeks ago, she hadnt had her checked, we both didnt know untill 2 wks ago, at that time i asked her to catch up on the shots she should have recieved and wait 2 wks , but this was not good enough and tensions did keep escalating , that im sorry for but , again i do what it says in my contract , tho the other parties do not abide to it, and yes i was happy to give rose the money and had it to her today, she didnt call or email untill i was at my vet waiting already , and my vet assistant gave me dana number, and we talked also, and im glad dana pt a deposit on her, that dana was geting her, im glad its not you tho, and yes ill quote the bible if i want to, , no im not perfect just like all of you but i do say im sory rose for the trouble you gone thru and wished it was resoved sooner, if shed taken her to the vet, surely the vet would have found it sooner, and also money is not a problem, but family, this is my final post, you all go ahead and enjoy yourselves, God bless you all too ,pam
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!