View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 10:50 AM   #14
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamspups View Post
Hi Rose Has Declined From Selling Her Back To Me, Soon As I Heard There Was A Problem, I Was At My Vet Waiting With Roses Full Refund, Just As My Contract Stated I Would, But She Never Showed Up, As I Waited For Rose,, An Assisant In My Vets Office Gave Me A Number Of A Lady Wanting Dixie For A Pet, I Called Her And She Says Shes Already Put A Deposit On Her From Rose So Rose Was Not Coming To My Vets Office After All, Iwas Disapointed In Not Getting My Girl Back, But I Know That Rose Was Doing The Best Thing For Dixie, Ii Did Finally Get A Call From Rose Saying She Was Letting The Lady Have Her, So I Went On Home, Still My Vet Could Not Show Me Any Rcord Of Any Problem, And Dixie Has Never Had Any Problems Either , Anyway I Hope Rose Gets Her Show Dog From One Of You All And Is Happy Pam
you know pam, if you are going to tell something, you need to tell it straight. i know for a fact that Rose was way down the road toward you when the other lady called and said she wanted her. everyone on this board was very dismayed to see that it looked like YOU werte getting her back. you are on here trying to make Rose out a lair and you must be nuts. she HAS ALL the vet docuymentation and I have seen it too. you stated in one of your other posts that money was no object to you. BUT, in one of your emails to Rose which I read, you were hum hawing around about not being able to buy her back due to money problems. You are lying in this post and you know it. Weeks before you ever said you would take her back, you have avoided this problem. only after an attorney was contacted and read all the documentation and your contract and you were one day away from charges being filed, did you offer to take her back. Again, I say if you are going to tell something tell it straight and stop quoteing the Bible in the samee posts as all your lies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!