View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 04:09 AM   #1
Rosie 1
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default This little rascall ...

I was watching her out of the sunroom door.. She was running around like crazy with the adult dogs.. I have a glider setting in the dog park which I go and sit on to be with the dogs.. They just love that thing and can jump on and off it with ease.. Well. This little snit shinnied up the leg and on to the set of it then proceeded to climb to the top of the back of the glider.. I thought.. You little stinker you'd better not jump off the back of that thing, you'll break your neck... Down off the back of the glider she went to the edge of the seat, shinnied down the leg of the glider she'd came up..to my great relief ...Boy, they are like little kids doing dare devil things.. Her new owner came yesterday and picked her up.. She will be a 2-3# tinny girl.She's all hair...New owners were just thrilled with her.. I fore warned them of her abilities to climb and is a real escape artist... This little rascall ...-2007-may-15-kickets-small-girl.jpgTold them not to let her off a lead till she will come to them on command.. Then named her Natasha.. They were headed to Petsmart to buy her new layette
Rosie 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!