Thread: Lil Brag
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #13
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegamom1 View Post
Thank you, I think she's beautiful too. CJ stands for Charmer Junior. He looks so much like his daddy when he was a puppy. He is on the left,(my daughters right.) Not a very good picture of him. I tried to add a picture but they were too big, will have to fix that. I wanted to take a few more since all the new ones are of him sitting looking at me but my dh has been working late and my daughter has been moving so all other siblings have been helping her. Will grab someone to help me this evening... I'm anxious for everyone to see how gorgeous he is.
Oh Thanks for trying. I'll check back over the weekend to see if you got any help... I know I have problems with pictures, too. Both of your furbabies are beautiful. I am anxious to see Charmer Jr though. I've seen one of Mary's dogs but I'm not sure if it was Charmer (although I think it was) and he was STUNNING! (I had to do a "restore" on my computer and lost some of my emails with pictures/attachments) So if CJ does look like him - WOW! I love to look at all these beauties and I am impressed with the This Time line! I'm sure Mary is very happy & excited and she deserves it!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!