View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Waiting On Teddy and Tiffanie's 2nd Litter...

Hello All, I've been so busy trying to get things done before we have of 2nd batch of doll babies!! I can't wait, I'm so so excited!!! She didn't go into heat until late...She was due to go in Feb. but didn't go until April. I really thought she was going to skip this heat cycle thinking that maybe by her having her 1st litter it threw her off. She was late last Fall too (We didn't breed in the Fall, skipped a heat to give her a rest, she's rested for a year now!) Well to my suprise here she went. Boy she is different with this litter! She is SO MUCH BIGGER then the 1st litter which was born on May 4, 06. Now she looks like she's gonna pop, she is just layin' around, I thought well she needs to be alone, without her son and hubby, so I put her in the living room with her bed (The 2 boys kept taking all the beds every time Tiffanie got in one they'd root her out and she just let them have it) we have lamaite floors in the kitchen and living room so I put a rug down for her too to lay on, she isn't moving much, don't play, no running now, no jumpin' in the kitchen chairs like she does when she is without puppies, no jumpin' on the couch. I think she's gonna have more then 4 this litter. With each diffrent litter do they act different? Also does their belly hurt when they are growing with puppies? I know ours is uncomfortable when we're going to have a baby!! I know that sounds silly but she is biting on my shoe trays and she has NEVER done this before, she did it to the kitchen and living room one, needless to say as soon as I caught her I put them up. She has Kongs and toys to bite on, blankies and me, we sleep in the same room (Living room) now!! Until the puppies are here and bigger I sleep in the same room with her! Sounds nuts I know but I don't want anything to happen to her or our babies!! I have to wonder if it isn't because her belly is bigger and she hurts more with her filling out so much more then with her 1st litter. With her 1st litter I kept saying she wasn't having any...(She's like 10.5 lbs is her normal weight, when she is without puppies) puppies, (She didin't get as big as she is with this litter) until the week before and I felt them move I told the vet she had gas or babies. I took her to the vet on Sat the vet checked her and said she was going to have 3 or 4 and said no ultrasound or X-Ray and she had them that following Thru. had 4. So what do U all think, could she be having more puppies or just bigger from her last litter. Hugs and Love, Lee, Teddy, Tiffanie and Sir. Galahad
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!