Old 05-31-2007, 03:07 PM   #135
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Uh Ohooo, Ya Caught Me Lookin

Good afternoon my Yorkie friend, red98vett

I love the larger image in your profile, how do you get an image that size in there, care to share your secret with Papi ?

Yes, indeed an amazing story from sorrow to joy, many sleepless nights grieving, to now many sleepless nights of anticipation, is there no happy medium ?

Thank you for your kind expression red98vett, I do so appreciate it.

Gratefully

Papi
Papi - you are maybe THE most Eloquent poster here on this site and I truly am so happy for you. I did miss the Voting in this thread but love the name Patticakes and your little Kassie is watching you with smiles...& she had a beautiful smile too.....

In honor of your girls...both new, and in your heart... I did this for you so you'll always see them when you post. When you'd like it changed or if it's a little too girly - let me know ok ?? and if you need help putting it into your settings - just let me know.. Just click to animate - then SAVE AS A gif file

PS - RE: the profile picture - now that you're a donating member you can have a larger size and you are one handsome man ! I love the picture in your profile

BIG HUGS to you Pappi and Patti !!! You have everyone crying with this story. GOOD luck !!
Attached Thumbnails
It's Official - Patti of Concorda-papi-avatar.gif  

Last edited by red98vett; 05-31-2007 at 03:08 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!