View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 11:46 AM   #26
Bella*s Mommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am very upset with this situation. Based on what she was telling me; it was at if the dog was just there...I understand how breeders make money from dogs, and it becomes an occupation. However every living thing deserves respect and love; clearly this womens animals were not receiving this by the way she was screaming and yelling on the phone. Then the smack. Regardless of if she hit something; or the dog I heard a yelp and then silence...I think the dogs live in fear. I could also hear MANY barks...so the dogs all live together; I don't understand why she wants the dog to not be in a home where dogs are. Oh...she is also one of the people who believes in keeping a yorkie outside ALL day (in a fenced yard.) I believe in excersise as well...But I don't live far from this woman and it is nearly 92 degrees. WAY to hot to leave a 5 pound yorkie outside in the heat ALL day. She claims that it isn't a "fufu dog". I am not about to have her inspect my home...to tell me that I am denied to have this baby because I don't have a fenced yard...and I can't keep another dog because of my landlord. But this woman is the one who should be inspected. I asked about paperwork; "yeah I got that she said...a bunch of it." LoL I think she is a joke..be careful yall'
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!