View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 08:52 AM   #10
mmyorkies
No Longer a Member

Unfortunately that is a deliema with your baby. There have been times that I have had to change my vacation plans because of my pets. I feel as they are like my children, and if I can't find a pet friendly place I don't go. I will never leave my pets at a kennel. I have had a very bad experience with one of my larger dogs a long time ago, It was a lab and she was a wonderful friendly loving pup of 10 months and we had to go away for 2 days so we put her into a kennel my neighbor always took their lab to. To this day I do not know what happened to her, but when we got home, she was petrified of men now, and cowered if anyone raised their voice. E$$ven my neighbor, who she used to love to play with scared her. I vowed then that I would never leave a pet of mine in a kennel again. You just don't know what goes on, or if your pet is hurt in any way. I figure I would not leave a child of mine in a strange place, so I am not going to leave my fur kids either. Sometimes you just have to make some choices you don't like.
mmyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!