View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 06:41 AM   #14
Melissa J
Yorkie Talker

Smile Dear BabyGirlYorkie

Thank you so much for your kind answer. Tiny will be fine, she is strong and healty otherwise. It was tough last year, but we have seen each other through it. I don't think she left my arms for a week. It was really very interesting. The sunday after her surgery she busted some of her stitches, of course I panicked and called the vet right away and she met me at her office. She had to put her out again in order to repair them, and had no one to help, so I got to assist in the surgery. It was very intersting to say the least, and I got to be right there with my little tiny the whole time. An enlightning experience, but one I do not ever want to repeat. Now we are working on the weight. She still plays like a 2 year old, she just needs some weight one her. I tried the pasta the other night, and I got some geriatric vitamins from the vet, so I will see how those additions work over the next few weeks. I will keep you posted, and again, thank you so much for your kinds remarks, You are an angel and in our prayers Melissa and Tiny
Melissa J is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!