View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 06:22 PM   #7
Stitches29
My Little Magwad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Yorkies
Matty is supposed to go to her new home next week. I am worried about her "state of mind" when she gets there. She has been with a family of 13 people, 9 dogs and one cat since she was born.

We used a stud and the contract was for $500 or a puppy. Lady had 2 puppies and one died. We discussed it, my husband and me, me and the stud's mom. She said she would stud for free next time, if I decided to give her the puppy. I thot this was a good deal and agreed.

The stud's parents moved and are living in a travel trailer until their house is finished. The problem now is I'm worried because she is so socialized and the new parents will in all probablity put her in the kennel instead of keeping her with them. I spoke to the husband and that is what he suggested, but he said the wife is the one who makes the decisions. I haven't talked to her yet.

Hubby and I talked it over again and I wondered if you all thought it would be an alright thing for me to say no to the mom if she wants to keep her out in a kennel? Or should I just stick to the agreement?

If it was me, I would keep the baby, before I would let somebody keep her in a kennel in a travel trailer. "Just Say No".
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!