Thread: is this a scam?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
Ashley_Marie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 049 is this a scam?

I found a puppy!!! but I'm concerned and you all know more about this then I do. please help me look over these things so I can buy a yorkie wisely.

here's where I found the female puppy.
http://sale.8list.com/sale/salv.php?id=3077

and this is the email from the lady. the reason I'm most worried is due to her wanting imfortmation before we proceed. and maybe that's normal but I just didn't know. please read it over and help me out! let me know what you think I should ask or do.

Hi
Great reading from you.i can truly see u are great pet lover and lovers of
Yorkie puppies.i have been looking for homes willing to spent time and give the best to my Yorkie puppies.
i live in St. Albert Western Cameroon Island which i will be transporting the puppies from here to your house.

We do not sell our puppies but looking for good homes for them and we have a police which must be followed to purchase a puppy from us.we are not breeders but have been with puppies for 24 yrs now .got the experience about Yorkie puppies especially.

Our puppies are well home trained and vet checked with vet records and shots till date.there are friendly raised with kids and other home pets.are very good family companions and can do what ever u ask to do.

Transporting the puppies to your home,we provide a Refundable Guarantee and the puppies will be well taken cared of at the airport.

You are only Required to take care of the transportation fee which will cost $200 for each puppy and includes the pet-care and delivery of the puppy at your house.
I will need this informations from you First then we can proceed.

Full Names...
Contact number...... (house # , Cell # and Work #)
Address......
Nearest airport to your house.......

Get back to us with the following informations required and For their Recent Photos.
Kind Regards
Ashley_Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!