View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 08:17 AM   #126
Papi
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Thumbs up Vote Acknowledged - Love Concordalor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_yorkie_momma View Post
Patticake is a great name. I thought Concordalor would have been a great last name to honor Lori and her great efforts in getting Patticake to you. Lol... Hope you have a great time with your new baby. You deserve her and I am so happy for you.
Good day my Yorkie friend, CO_yorkie_momma,

I think that's terrific, great idea, now why didn't I think of that, the name Concorda when audibly pronounced seems to come to an abrupt end, as with audibly pronouncing Concordalor, there is a flow, I like it, I like it, I love it, thank you so much for your suggestion, and I agree Lori's name should be honored also with the other four names who made this posssible, she is putting the final touch on what they began, WOW she's amazing to give so much of herself in taking on this journey half way acroos the United States to put Patticake in my arm's. most definitely she deserves to be honored in Patticake's name, when I tell the story of how Patticake and I came togeather Lori literally is the person to physically put Patticake in my arms, Lori's love, and selfessness will be the culmination of a happy ending, complete the story that began with Patti (BabyBlessing), Dan & Corinne, and Connie, that being said, my new babie's name will officially be Patticake of Concordalor

I am sure Patti (BabyBlessing), Dan & Corinne, and Connie, will agree with me on this, Lori deserves to be honored for her just unbeliavable sacrifice of which I am very grateful for.

I love it, thank you so much CO_yorkie_momma

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, your vote is acknowledged,

Tally

32 YAY - 0 NAY

Thank you for your participation

Papi
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!