View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 07:13 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Tongue Chloe's eventful Memorial Day

Today we went to paw-paw's house and had a barbercue with family and friends . Chloe had tons of fun because being the loving cutie that she is, she got ALOT of attention and everyone loved on her and kissed on her and she even entertained us all which she loves doing! Here are just a few of the pics I got:

Pic#1 Chloe and her daddy

Pic#2 Chloe and her Aunt Kathryn (she works with mommy) and baby Kenzie who is deathly afraid of dogs but does not realize chloe is next to her yet so we managed to get a cute picture

pic #3 Awwww Poor Kenzie discovered Chloe and is now crying, my friend kathryn is making the funniest face and would absolutely kill me once she realizes I posted this pic on YT. It was too funny, how could I not? Surely she will understand

Pic#4 Here is Chloe entertaining us with her singing, she is quite good (barking that is )
Attached Thumbnails
Chloe's eventful Memorial Day-wuv-daddy.jpg   Chloe's eventful Memorial Day-0-0-0-chloe-kenzie.jpg   Chloe's eventful Memorial Day-funniest-pic-ever.jpg   Chloe's eventful Memorial Day-singing-yorkie.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!