Originally Posted by cj125 View Post
Oh wow! Let me see if I'm getting it straight. Your CJ is from Mardelin's
"CH This Time Worth the Wait" = GoGo
~and~
"CH This Time Let's Party Again" = Charmer

And Eclaire's Naughty Boy is from
"CH This Time Worth the Wait" = GoGo
~and~
"CH This Time I'm Here Let's Party" = ???

Wow - I'd love to see pictures! I haven't seen Mardelin on here for a few weeks - guess that's what she's been up to! Congratulations Mary!!!
If you don't mind me asking, who is the owner/breeder/handler? Was that for Eclaire? Are you going to show your CJ? I'm so fascinated by all the lines but I get kinda confused. Thank You for your help!

Romeo (Eclair's Naughty Boy) is out of Charmer (Ch. This Time I'm Here Let's Party) x Eclaire's Roses are Red, bred, owned and handled by Sandra Buchanan and co owned by Joyce Craig.
CJ (Mardelines Let's Party Again) is out of Charmer and Go Go (Ch. This Times Worth the Wait)
Trish Kulessa from Oklahoma will be showing CJ for me. He's turned 6 months old today and will make his debut at the Bluebonnet Specialty in Dallas in September. It does get confusing..
Mary hasn't been on here cause she's been moving to California to help her mother who is ill. (And still able to make the LA specialty.) She's quite a lady! Her computer will be set up before too long and she will be back on. I just talk to her almost every day.
I'll try to get some pictures to post tomorrow. The one in my avatar with my daughter and Fancy doesn't really show how beautiful he is.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!