Thread: Migranes!
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #11
Bella*s Mommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

YUCK to migraines! I have had them since I was like 8 or 10; the first one we can't exactly pin point. All I know is they are HORRIBLE. And I wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy. I feel with you; and I pray for you. I know what it's like to miss day's. I missed an entire year of school my freshman year of highschool; they had a homeschool teacher come to my house.

For relief I use different methods; because everyone is different and sometimes people get used to the med's alot of the migraine med's don't work well with me. I get acupuncture; massages; and do yoga. Also I take a hot shower as hot as I can stand it and then put an ice cold pack on my neck while I have the pain....I use Compazine for the nausea and whatever the heck is in my shots at the ER when I can't move. My migraines are "complex" or so they explain...so I look like I have had a stroke...no memory; one side of my body and face droop; and I become paralyzed. It's AWFUL!!! But you gotta smile and keep ya' head up...things are always worse for someone else somewhere right??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!