Thread: Gotta question
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 08:07 AM   #5
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
Girl - if you feel uncomfortable - CHANGE !! our instincts are what we need to listen to - not what other people say ....and while I'm glad your parents are happy ....if you aren'tm then time to change. I just learned a hard lesson with my cockers vet....I had a bad feeling about him and won't go into details but he just pulled something that in my opinion is against the law with Tessas ear medication - (he sold me a mix when I thought I was buying a name brand and mixed eardrops with EYEDROPS!) I SHOULD have listened to my little voice....

on the younger vet ...I think it's great to go to a younger vet because they seem to strive harder to help since they're just getting started - the downside is the lack of experience. I don't know what to tell you but I will say this - listen to your feelings and you can't go wrong.

OMG! EARDROPS AND EYEDROPS!! What the HE** was he thinking!!!
I agree with you and I have always said you have to go with your gut...I know he's a good vet and all but, I just haven't been feeling wanted (?) there the last couple of times...Almost like I'm being ignored...Friday was the last straw! I had been thinking about changing and, after Friday's appt and, talking to this new vet, my mind has been made up.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!