View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 06:10 AM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMySissy View Post
V - you are totally crazy!!! You look smokin hot!! But if you're serious, something that helped me was to incoporate Relacor. With all the stress you're under, I think you'll find this will help to shed some of the belly fat (like you have any) and it will help also with hormone levels. You can buy it in the diet section (although it isn't a diet aid) of any store. You're supposed to take 6 a day - I usually take 4, 2 in the morning, 2 at night.

Another trick that works for me (when I'm really trying) is to keep cut-up veggies in the fridge at all times. So when I'm starving or just wanting to munch, there is always something there that isn't going to be empty calories yet help me fill up also.
REALLY ??? I'm up for trying it ....thank you so much !! IF it helps with the intense cravings etc then it would be so worth it - and Even BETTER is the hormone help - that's my biggest problem right there - Back when I saw a doctor 3 years ago they said I FLATLINED on my hormone level tests. Thank you so much - I knew you guys would have some good ideas !!!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!