View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 02:23 PM   #15
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Oh don't I know it, hahaha! I can't believe I've already hit over 1,000 posts! It's crazy b/c I wasn't trying to at all...and I never write fluff posts....so YES I'M ADDICTED!

It's so weird too....I'm familiar with ALL the post topics of the past few months. And even despite of that, I check for any new posts before I leave for work....and when I log on when I get to my office, I check for new posts again!

I'm crazy! But I wouldn't have it any other way!

Ok, another thing too......when I first joined, I was intrigued by all the great advice here and all the things I was learning about yorkies. Now, I still learn new things daily but something I never would have thought would happen here, has happened....I've made "friends"!

I know who's who and get all excited when I see a post about Chanel or Cheri, or Bo, or Cap'n Hef and Princess Chai, and so on and so fourth.

And I get all torn up when someone's yorkie is sick or not feeling well like when Oreo and Ginger got into the caffeine pills, Joey got stepped on and Pebbles got sick...or when a pregnant yorkie has complications and loses her babies. All this makes me just want to cry for them!!

I tell Sully all about his "online friends" - all your yorkies! LOL!!

Last edited by Passionfruition; 06-25-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Passionfruition is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!