View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 09:51 AM   #13
oktech05
Yorkie Yakker

I just wanted to reply, I know your worried about your baby, we are all a little overprotective when it comes to them. They are a mixture of a big tough man and a delicate ceramic ballerina. I don't know about you guys but my Dax is perfect one minute and he can be very ill in almost no time. I just wanted to say sometimes I wish for just a moment to myself...Dax is the polar opposite of insecure (he thinks he's bigger than me sometimes), but, love his little heart, he won't let me out of his sight. If he is asleep in the room where I am and I get up, no matter how I try not to disturb him, he is right under me and usually into the other room before me lol. Right now I am sitting at my desk so I am surrounded by about a dozen toys and his blanket lol. Do you have other pets? Maybe your baby just needs some quiet time alone? It's just me and Dax and I travel for work so when I'm on contract I don't have hardly any visitors and am lucky if I get to know my neighbors well enough to speak to them outside so of course he is very attached to me. Thankfully he does adapt well and shows no signs of seperation anxiety when I am at work or have to leave him with someone else. Good luck and I hope you find answers to your dillema.
oktech05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!