View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 08:31 PM   #11
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Sorry I have been slow in updating

Thank you each so much for your prayers. I am sorry for being so slow in updating my thread here. We brought Baby Blessing home last night, she isn't eating which is understandable but not drinking water so I am helping her there. Think I am in for another long night. She has long central incision and also one on the left side. The spay was not our decision but that which we was made to do because of the stupid dumb mandatory spay/neuter law passed in the Los Angeles County. This I will deal with later right now main thing is getting her to bounce back. They couldn't do the teeth cleaning because they had to bring her out from under the anesthetic.

God not only sent our Guardian Angel Cassie to be with her and us yesterday during this ordeal but also our Grandaughter, she was hit broadside, headon by another vehicle. She and the other driver without any life threatening injuries. Our daughter said, upon seeing the vehicles "God and a Guardian Angel was truely with her and the other driver, our daughter said on the phone to me, she is counting her blessings. Both the vehicles were totaled.

I have spent some time this afternoon listening to some of my favorite url's I would very much like to share this one with you all.
To those who do view it and listen hopefully you will feel the spiritual uplifting as we do. It has music with singing. I can't give enough thanks to God for what HE has done in Jack and mine and the lives of those of our children, just can't help sharing this with you all.

http://bettsgarden.com/cup.html

Thanks to each of you for your prayers on behalf of Baby Blessing, ourselves, now our Grandaughter and the driver of the other car.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!