View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 05:21 PM   #6
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudys Mom View Post
Patti & Jack: How terrible. I'm glad their injuries were not life-threatening. Sending prayers to your granddaughter and Baby Blessing and as you requested the other driver. How is Baby Blessing doing today?
Hi Rudy'sMom, thank you and also the others. I can't get Baby Blessing to eat nor is she drinking water, she won't even take the nurti cal. She is not taking water on her own so am having to help her there. I cry when I look at her little face. She has a very long incision down the middle of her tummy and then on the lower left another incision she is in misery today, I can only give the pain med in early morning and late in the evening. I told the vet when I picked her up last night that I wish those people in governmental office that voted this darn stupid law in here in Calif. on mandatory spaying knew what it was to have their right taken away to make such a decision as this and to feel what the pain of having a total hysterectomy felt like. This was not by our choice in having her spayed. Thanks for praying for her, also for our Grandaughter and the other driver. We are waiting for our daughter to call us and let us know how they are doing.
Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing and DollieDae

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 05-26-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!