View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 05:27 PM   #1
Dolce's Mom
YT Addict

Default Losing her teeth.....:)

Ok, so I was checking Dolce's teeth like everyone on here says to do. Well Ive been checking for a few weeks now because I was worried that I hadnt noticed any falling out on their own. Well, the past week they have been falling out like crazy!!! She has NO bottom teeth right now, only the incisors. Her top teeth looked all weird like there were too many there for her little mouth. Tonight my boyfriend was cleaning his sneakers and he goes all of a sudden "Look! Dolce's tooth!!!" He had found this little teeny weeny tooth caught in his sneaker. lol It was one of the top ones thank goodness so hopefully they will grow in ok now. I guess someone was chewing on the sneaker when she shouldnt have been.... He wasnt happy about that but i dont think any damage was done, since she barely has any teeth left!! So I saved it...it was so cute, but now i realize that my little baby is growing up...hopefully she wont have to have any pulled when she gets spayed. Ok, she is trying her hardest to jump up on the computer chair as I am typing this....guess I should play with her before she gets mad.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!