View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 03:16 PM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Rough Couple Days For Us

When the going is rough I find myself looking up some of my bookmarked inspirational sites, wanted to share this url page with others here at YT. It has been two almost sleepless nights, prayerfully tonight I can get a bit more.

I asked God to let Cassie be Baby Blessings Guardian Angel yesterday during the spay, how greatful I am that Cassie could be across the country and with our Grandaughter also yesterday. She was broadsided head on by another car, our daughter said it was a miracle as both cars were totaled, although our Grandaughter and the driver of the other car were injured their injuries were not life threatening. Thank you Lord for loving us so and being here for us 24-7 and then some. The url below has beautiful song, reminds me to be thankful I know the Lord and that through him all things are
possable. To those that do listen to it, may your spirit be lifted like ours.

http://bettsgarden.com/cup.html

The above may take just a little time to load but so worth the wait. Please keep our Grandaughter and the driver of the other car and Baby Blessing in your prayers. Thank each of you.
In appreciation, from the both of us Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!