View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudys Mom View Post
Shana, you made some nice purchases. Hey, if hubby wants to do his thing then no reason you can't look and buy on E Bay. One question, I am from so called "Amish County " Lancaster County, PA and I never heard of Amish Powder Cheese. What did they tell you about it? I know we have some weird things around here to eat, like cup cheese, scrapple, pigs stomach. None of which I would ever eat. Just wondering cause maybe I would like it also. Hope you enjoy it.
I used to live in DC and my parents used to take me to amish country all the time when I was younger so I have been to Lancaster many times. My mom loves the quilts and thier food, etc. But anyways about the powder cheese, I just call it amish powdered cheese because it is made by an Amish company. I first got addicted to it last thanksgiving when we stopped at an Amish Cheese store in Oklahoma. Im sort of a HUGE HUGE cheese lover (My motto is "Cheese, it keeps me regular" lol - Im a nut I know!) and I especially love the powder cheese, I stick it on everything, popcorn, macaroni, soup, etc. Here is a link to the ebay listing so you can see what its made with: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6440&rd=1&rd=1
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!