View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 06:28 AM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default A new little baby to care for

Yes we have another animal to care for. A friend of my Hubby's found it on the side of the road on his way to work the other day. well he had called the game warden to see if they would give him a permit for it or if they would take it and they said no.They said they are not giving any permits out.an dthey are not taking any more coons in, they told him to kill it.
Well Hubby asked how long it was sense that last fed it and the guy said his boys tried to feed it yesterday and it wouldnt eat. So Hubby brought it home, he said it was out on the porch in the sun in a small cage and it was just a screaming. so I looked on line on what to feed it and Made a mix of it up in a bottle and boy did it go to town on it, Hubby got more on him then The racoon ate I think.but anyways it gotits little tummy full and crawled into a large coffe can and went to sleep. We took in 2 baby racoons about 5 years ago an dgave them to a neighbor who still has them, so maybe he will want this one too. We will keep it untill its able to eat on its own and no longer needs the bottle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_7478.jpg (21.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 100_7483.jpg (33.4 KB, 47 views)
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!