View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #13
Papi
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Angry Down with Big Brother

Hi Patti, Jack,

I have been thinking about you all day, and praying for Baby Blessing, and hoping her surgery was successful this morning, your baby came out of the surgery with no complications.

I am so sorry you and all pet owners in California who have been bullied by Big Brother in forcing a law upon the citizenship, owners' to spay their pets, it is unfair and a injustice to all, it is an affront, and makes a mockery of our Demoratic system, our freedoms, then perhaps I shouldn't be so harsh, so critical, maybe I, we should get down on our knee's, bow to them, thank them for helping us to make all these personal decisions in our lives, which we as far as their concerned are in capable of anymore, they pass law's, we can't do this, we can't do that, my question for them is how did the human race ever make it this far, all these thousands of year's without Big Brother ? I can only surmise we were just lucky, but friends we know the truth, it's all about big money, the biggest percentage of our law makers, politician, are motivated by one thing and only one thing MONEY power and greed, corruption apparently has gone rampant in California, the legislators, law makers, all the politician in California, especially those behind, involved in this law to forcibly spay your female babies or face a $250.00 fine is ludicrous and they should all be removed from office, replaced with those who will remove that law, it's obvious none of these politicians, legislators were pet owners, or a Yorkie lover.
Down with Big Brother

I'm thinking of you Patti, Jack and praying Baby Blessing is resting comfortably, she's well, not suffering to much after her ordeal.

I'm so sorry she had to be subjected to this.

Another touching poem Patti, the words are so appropo, thank you.

Papi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
DEAR CASSIE, PLEASE BE WITH OUR BABY BLESSING TOMORROW, I ASK THAT YOU BE HER GUARDIAN ANGEL AND THAT GOD WILL WATCH OVER HER DURING THIS TIME.

You are my Guardian Angel, always with me each step of the day,
Please know my Mommie and Daddie wished there was some other way.

It was so lonely when God took you home,
Their hearts were broken and felt so alone.

They love you so much, I have helped to heal their hearts some,
But BIG BROTHER making me to get spayed is so darn dumb.

The State of California made it a law,
One I would love to erase with my paw.

Let our Mommie and Daddie know you are there with them tomorrow,
Their hearts need not bare any more sorrow.

Look after me while our Vet does his task,
Please be My Guardian Angel this I ask.

Thank you God for loving me so,
Bringing me to Mommie and Daddie after Cassie had to go.

Thank you Cassie tomorrow you will be with me for awhile,
Hoping it won't be long before I can see my Mommie smile.

You know our Mommie, she is a worry wart for sure,
Loosing you was so hard for her to endure.

I am in such wonderful care,
Knowing you MY GUARDIAN ANGEL CASSIE WILL BE THERE.

Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!