View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 09:37 AM   #8
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Well Bella is 2 and I just introduced Diggy 3 weeks ago she loves him, I had a cat who at the age of 6 was introduced to my BF's cat Barney who was 13. It took Barney 6 months or so to accept Cole when he did he reverted back to a kitten and romped like he was 6 months old. Then after 4 years of living together my bf and I split. I took Cole and Barney went down hill. Thought he was just old...he was in complete kidney failure and told take him home, try and comfort him, he wont make it long.....No medicine. My ex bf then called me and said can you bring Cole over to say bye to Barney and maybe let him stay with Barney until he passes he doesnt have long and I am sure he would love be with cole. I said sure took Cole over and within 2 hours was up drinking water, and playing!!!! So i went and got cole after the weekend, and barney went back to not drinking and sickly...I took cole back over to see if he could perk Barney up again, sure enuff Barney was back to being a kitten! I had to make a very hard decision.....I knew if I took Cole, Barney would kill himself by not drinking. I agreed to let cole live with Barney, and when Barney passed I could have Cole back. Guess what....its been 2 more years Barney is 19 years old!!!!! Still alive and well playing with Cole and no signs of kidney failure at all!!!

Okay my point being.....A new friend can OBVIOUSLY be theraputic! Get you a new baby!!!! lol HAve fun!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!