View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 08:36 AM   #7
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
Thank you everyone for all your helpful replies. I'd never thought of a ferret harness! My next try was for a cat one.

However I was lucky to find the perfect thing this morning at a small independent pet shop in a small nearby market town. Amazing when I'd tried bigger places like Pets at Home with no luck.

If it's of any interest to anyone else for their puppy it's a teeny, tiny harness & lead set, made for a puppy. It's nylon, quite jazzy with little dog shapes & "puppy dog" printed on, & completely adjustable, the smallest setting is even too small for Ellie & she only weighs 2 1/2 lb!
This one's red though there was also blue.

Think it's German, if my school German serves me right, as it's called a Welpen-Set & is made by Trixie, there's no web address to pass on unfortunately. It even comes on a card with two toys, a small ball & a latex toy (which was missing on mine so the shop owner reduced it ) Though even full price it's only the princely sum of
£5.99......I know from old the pound sign won't show up, so 5 pounds 99p ...bargain!

It's brilliant, perfect for a tiny puppy, so thought I'd pass on the info.

That's great that you just happen to find one!

You should post some photos of Ellie in her new harness!
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!