View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 06:03 AM   #14
katie'smom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default We are home!

Just wanted to update everyone, and thank you for all the replies! Katie came home last night and seems to be doing pretty good. She is eating ok, still not drinking much water. I think this is a big part of her problem as she does not drink a lot. Any suggestions for getting her to drink more? I have been putting a little water in her food to try to get more in her but I'm sure it is not enough. She just doesn't drink a lot, I don't know why. She doesn't have any outside stitches, they used the glue on her and I'm a little nervous about that because she is a jumper, but it looks pretty good. I am trying to keep her a little quiet and away from the other dogs so she won't be getting roughed up. Max is just beside himself wanting to play with her! She is really good at not showing her pain but I notice at times she kind of twitches or shivers a little? Is this a sign of pain? I gave her some pain med last night that is only supposed to be given once a day so I hope it is working all right. She seems a little drowsy this morning, I am going to give her some nutrical to make sure her energy and sugar stay up. I will not be resting easy for awhile, I just wish I knew what was causing her to have these stones. I am just beside myself trying to figure out if it is her treats, her food, something extra I have given her....maybe it was too much??? I had started using that missing link on her food a couple of months ago....anybody had any problem with that?? I guess I am just looking for answers that might not be there. It's frustrating. I will try to keep everyone posted, and let you know what we find out about her stone. Thanks again!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!