View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 10:00 PM   #13
OpheliaLoved
YT Addict

Paddington is HYPER in the morning!!! This doesn't really suit me, because I am not a morning person! LOL! He waits quietly in his bed until I tell him it's time to get up (I think that is the funniest) and then after going potty he has to hunt for the baby. My mom watches my nephew on certain weekdays, and Paddington just loves him! When he finds the baby it's crazy kisses for all of us and then the games begin!!! He runs in circles around the house, attacking anything he sees (toys, hangers, toes). If he's in the room where I'm getting ready, he has a fun game stealing my panties!!! He takes toys to the baby, and when the baby drops them he pounces and does a lap around the house with the toy in his mouth and brings it back to the baby... kind of like reverse fetch. The baby thinks it's hillarious. My mom told me that when Paddington and I don't stay here, the baby searches for the dog, and even throws his toys and looks around to see if paddington will come out to get them.

After about an hour or so, he goes into his kennel and I leave for work, but i don't feel so badly leaving him in there because i know my mom and the baby take him out soon after I leave. He is always so happy to see us, as if he hadn't seen us in the longest time!
-O
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!