View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #1
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Teeth 2008 YT MEETUP Update!

Well after much thought, discussion and researching, we have decided on a city and state... and we hope that it makes as many people happy as possible. For the very first YT meetup we thought the best idea would be to just have one. If all goes well the following year, the meet up will be split into and East and West meetup so that everyone can at least attend one.

so without further ado (sp??) our city for the Summer of 2008 IS....

Kansas City, Kansas!!!! (i've never been... very excited to go!!)

Kansas is right smack dab in the middle of the USA and we hope that it means many MANY YorkieTalker's can attend. It would be great if you could reply to this post with a "Probably no" or "probably yes" to attending. While we realize it is very far in advance to know how your life will be in a year's time, we'd ask that you take a guess I know i can say, probably yes, at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the next 12 months. This way, the committee can work on finding a venue that will accomodate our numbers. no need to get a huge building if huge numbers aren't coming, and the same goes for the other way, we don't all want to be crowded into one small place! Also in the coming weeks we'll be putting out calls to possible vendors, and asking your opinions on other VERY important things

That being said... start saving those pennies!! Kansas City HERE WE COME!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!