View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #10
LoveMyGirlz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
OH NO !! I'm sorry and hope she's going to be ok !! Did they say what this could be ?? Is it Hypoglycemia ?? Poor little thing - I'm sorry and didn't know and sending hugs for you....You have my prayers and keep us posted ok ???

I was trying to find the best sites fast for you to read - I had a bad feeling when I was posting....
Oh thank you....I was not trying to sound like you SHOULD have know this-sorry if thats how it came out. I know you are concerned and I appreciate the links and info!
I don't know what it is yet. The vets keep saying that vomiting is not a symptom of giardia, but everyone here says it is. And we ARE smarter than a lot of these vets, based on our own experience! I firmly believe that. So....of course she was hypoglycemic by the time I got her there, but what caused the vomiting, we dont know yet The breeder ridiculed me for admitting her in the hospital, saying I did the wrong thing. So now I'm second guessing myself. But as Patti said to me, if I had listened to her, my baby would be dead right now
LoveMyGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!