Thread: Asthma??
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 07:53 PM   #1
rollie5
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Asthma??

Hi,

This is my first time posting. My Yorkie is probably 6 yrs old, male, adorable, name Rollie (Rahlee). Anyway for awhile now whenever he gets really excited (like when one of us comes home), or has just eaten/drinken quickly, he starts this almost snorting like noises. Like he isn't breathing properly. In the last couple of days he has been doing it sometimes when he runs a lot too, or is playing with his ball. Besides this he is fine and still really active.

So does he have asthma (can dogs even get that?) I really want to take him to the vet but my mother is annoyingly ambivalent whenever it concerns one of the pets possibly needing to go to the vet. I told her today he needed to go and she said "The vet can't do anything." Yeah like she knows anything about the subject. (She loves Rollie to death but she is really hard to get moving to do something when it concerns making an appointment or wanting to pay for it, like she's poor.)

Any advise from somone who knows what my dog might have? Ill make the appointment myself if I have to. (I am 20 after all, have to be a big girl sometime. Lol just kidding.)
rollie5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!