Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 06:47 PM   #1
yorkiemomiee
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Hello everyone!

Hi everybody, it's nice to meet people that love yorkies as much as I do. I have learn alot in the past few weeks that I have decided to get a puppy. Especially how shady buying a puppy via internet can be. I had my heart set on getting a little girl that I would spoil rotten, in my search for her I answered an ad and found myself smack dab in the home of a puppy mill. Something I learned form a yorkie mommy's site and you guys are probably familiar with what that is. The puppies weren't abused but alas it wasn't a loving home as all babies deserve. This is where I found a tiny little lippy baby that the miller called the little runt. Apparently one of the visitors had mistakenly dropped him. It broke my heart and my husband's who had come with me (who was expecting a loving home as I was, not a mill)
After listening to me rant about how I did not agree with what he was doing. The miller gave us the puppy at no charge, he said he probably wasn't going to make it anyway. I think he just did it to get rid of us, he has so many and some were getting old it was so sad.
None the less this little cutie has stollen my husband's heart and I think he's just adorable. He's doing well we took him to the vet who has informed us that there was no fracture from the supposed fall he took and after alot of love and care this week our little Kiko is doing well. He's still limping slighty but I don't believe he's in any other danger, and boy did I go through all the ailments yorkies can have.
Well I've probably exhausted you all with my intro LOL.

Anyhow Nice to meet you all!
Oh by the way while I was surfing the yorkie sites I found something interesting, both of these sites claim to have sold Lindsay Lohan her puppy-who do you believe if any?

http://www.crpuppylove.com/yorkies.html

http://www.divapups.com

The claim is on the bottom of both sites with the same picture!
yorkiemomiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!