Old 05-23-2007, 06:34 AM   #26
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovmyyorkie View Post
Hi Lisa,

She is way too cute and looks pretty in everything she wears.

How did you pick her name?

Have you started a scrapbook for her already??
Thanks for the compliments!

Her name is pronounced Sko-she (with a long o and long e), and it means "little" in Japanese. My mom lived in Okinawa when she was little because my grandpa was in the US Air Force, and he was stationed there. While there, they got a Pomeranian they named Skoshie (they spelled it like it sounds instead of the true Japanese spelling), and I've always loved that name since I've heard my mom's stories of that little dog. Also, my husband is very into the Japanese import performance car market, so he's all for anything Japanese related...so..."Sukoshi" seemed the perfect choice for our new, tiny baby girl. She was 1 pound, 15 ounces when we got her on December 1, and she's up to 3 pounds, 1 ounce now.

And yes...I bought a scrapbook for her not long after getting her, but I hadn't actually started it yet (story of my life - have all the products, embellishments, etc. for several different scrapbooks, and I've yet to actually put any of them together - grrrrrrr - procrastination!!!), and then my best friend gave me a scrapbook for Sukoshi for my birthday, and she'd already put together page 2 & 3 in it (see pic below). It is so beautiful that now I'm motivated to keep up with it...but we'll see if that happens! I'm horrible with taking tons of digital pics, and then NEVER printing anything out!
Attached Thumbnails
Several Sukoshi Pics-sukoshi-scrapbook-4-3-07.jpg  
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!