View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:35 PM   #8
drawlins27
Mommy's Lil' Miracle
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessgrace View Post
What brand of yogurt does everyone feed? I bought Grace some lite yogurt today and some cottage cheese (no fat). She seems to be hungry on the LD. How much do folks usually feed? On KD, she was getting 1/4 day (per vet instruction) and was gaining weight well. Now she seems to have lost what she had gained and is always hungry!
I bought Dannon yogurt for Lily. She didn't like it at first but now she goes crazy about it. (For those that don't know, get the plain yogurt only). Lily is eating more on the L/D as well but she will only eat it after I bake it in the oven. I'm sure that it is because it doesn't make her feel sick afterwards like the high protein puppy foods that she was eating which her liver could not process. I give her as much as she will eat because she needs to gain weight. I have not put her on the dry L/D because I read that it was not designed for long term use and contains a chemical that actually damages the liver when used long term. She is teething and loves to chew on things so I have also been giving her a baby carrot to replace her beloved bully stick.

Just a tip, you can not do a search on MVD using the search tool because it is too small of a word. To search MVD on this site, go to google and enter the following: MVD site:www.yorkietalk.com
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!