View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Planning to make these for sale. What do you guys think?

I made some washable pee pads for my furbabies to try out. Since I now have 3 furbabies they use plenty disposable pads! I found some cute print quilt fabric and vinyl fabric and made 2 pads to see if they would use them !
Well I cut a small piece of their disposable pad that had pee on it and placed it in the middle of the washable pad I made. The first time Cookie went right on the tiny piece of disposable pad ugh! lol Well he did what we trained him to do. Then I smeared some of his pee on the washable pad and he's been using it with no problems! I like that you can't see the stains! I felt a bit embaressed when guests would walk through my house and see pads in every room with ugly yellow stains ,now it just looks like a nice rug or something lol. Well I will wash these a few times to make sure they are good and find more affordable fabric prints and sell a few! I have not thought of a price because I need to find affordable fabric first lol. I plan on making 2 sizes (small for hallways,crates and Large for rooms and bigger yorkies.The one I made is around 20"X30"
Here is the pad I made ...

Genie
Cookie
Lola
Angel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peepadcloseup.jpg (21.4 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg peepad.jpg (8.4 KB, 109 views)
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!