Thread: What a day!!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Omg What a day!!

Well I quit my waitressing job 2 weeks ago... I want the summer off and I am going to do a bit of traveling with my furbabies Plus there was way too much drama there..so i gave my 2 weeks notice and this was supposed to be my last week working. Thursday was supposed to be my last day. I was supposed to work today too however I had to go upstate to help my brother paint and I left really early. On my way back I stopped at a gas station and my mom's car wouldn't turn back on. So I called my manager and told him I wouldn't be able to make it to work today, I was supposed to be there at 4. I was telling him what happened when the phone got cut off, I guess there was no service. He then left me a voicemail somehow saying not to bother coming in on Thursday I was like okay whatever and just left it at that. I would have gone in if I could have but I was really stuck and unless I was magical could not possibly have made it in time. Plus graduation week passed and it's been really slow this week at the restaurant and will be the rest of the summer so there is actually no need for 4 or 5 servers. It's not like I was REALLY needed today. Anyway since my last day was supposed to be Thursday I was like whatever. I was going to call my manager back and apoligize again when I got a phone call from one of my coworkers, she is also a friend of one of my friends. Before I started working there my friend had told me that she sleeps with the manager. The girl is only 19 and the manager is like 35 or something. He's a grown man with kids and a wife. Srry getting off topic. Anyway she asked me if I did anything with him. I was like hell no! Apparently he told her that I made a move on him. I was shocked to hear this and I told her what REALLY happened. About 2 months ago, knowing I have a bf he made a move on me. He closed the door to his office, turned off the lights and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away, turned the lights back on, told him no, we talked about it and I left. I told him why the heck would he make a move on me when, 1) he is my manager and I was only there to work, 2) I have a bf and 3) he tries to get with every girl working at the restaurant. He kept trying but he finally stopped. After speaking to this other girl there I found out he did the same thing to her. Well the girl that called me was so mad at him and told him she spoke to me and that he lied. And now he is still trying to get with her. Sorry to ramble on but I am SO glad that I don't work there anymore!! It has been quite a day today!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!